Pages

Search My Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

News and Mistakes

What I said about daily posting...that started out well, but it kinda failed, I guess.  My bad.

Life was really busy, what with end-of-the-year projects, massive tests, and of course, finals.  Oh, finals.  Quite possibly the bane of my existence.  Or at least one of the banes.

So, anyway, now that school's over, I won't be posting about books or poetry every single time.  I know that might disappoint some of you, but don't worry, I'm still going to post!  Some of these might be about funny things, summer plans...you know, life in general.  But gimmie some feedback!  I want some reactions!  It seems like I'm just rambling on and on to the depths of cyberspace!

Hope you all have a great summer!
--SwimmerGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not write your full name, your hometown, or any other personal information. Any comments with any of this material will be deleted immediately.